Grimmest and Most Frostbitten Kvlt of Fool's Gold  

Go Back Grimmest and Most Frostbitten Kvlt of Fool's Gold > Entertainment > Games

Drav
Patholigic HD: Now Comprehensible

At the end of October, we are planning to release the original Pathologic on Steam, GOG and Humble Store.

Not the Remake. The original game. It will, however, feature a number of enhancements, such as improved graphics and visual effects; cloud saves (and other modern-ish stuff it was deprived of previously); and a completely new translation produced by an in-house team from scratch.

Now may be a good moment to reiterate that this is not the remake, which is still in the works, but rather a thing that we heartily call “Pathologic Classic HD: Now Comprehensible”.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1375394

Now you have to play it.
Fidel Castro
Never heard about it, but I'm interested in it now.
Liquid
I don't know how I feel about it being totally comprehensible now. I think its in a state worth playing now, but its like System Shock hard to play.
And all thats' left is us
Drav
I wouldn't say it's hard to play so much as you need to get in the right frame on mind to enjoy it. The controls are pretty straightforward, and once you get your head around how the game works the challenge level is reasonably low.

Pre-orders up now for the 29th October. I'll be at PAX Aus, but I'll be playing the heck out of this as soon as I get back.
Liquid
I think the wrapping your head around it is the hard part. Around when it came out it was fairly confounding and deliberately non-gamey (in a way where it defied expectations like fighting through a cave and then there is nothing there, because its a fucking cave).
And all thats' left is us