Grimmest and Most Frostbitten Kvlt of Fool's Gold  

Go Back Grimmest and Most Frostbitten Kvlt of Fool's Gold > Entertainment > Games

AD
Rock Band 4

is pretty fucking rad. Played a bunch yesterday with some friends, had a good time, will definitely play again. The new features are interesting, such as the way dynamic solos are played. It's a little cumbersome going from freestyle to set track when your fingers aren't necessarily in the right place and your rhythm is off, but I imagine once you get used to it it's not so bad. Plus, the features can be disabled back to classic.

Has anyone else had the chance to play yet?
shade
Dalkaen
I haven't played it yet because my local Gamestop did not have the band bundle. Going to order it approximately right now.
Dalkaen
On second thought, the Amazon reviews for the PS4 version are pretty worrying. Lots of issues with lag and calibration.
AD
Get xbox. Grab shade. We play.
Dalkaen
I don't really have any compelling reason to get an Xbox One.