View Single Post
Sar
Rick and Morty is my favorite show on television, far and a way, but I still haven't finished season two because I've been keeping myself busy and have had less time to watch television. When I do watch television, it's usually with some friends and we've been watching the new season of South Park which I think has been pretty strong. Over the summer I was watching a lot of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm, I watched season one of True Detective three times, and I watched season two only to hate myself for having spent time watching it. Colin Farrell was pretty great in it, though. I've been watching Critical Role, which is a Dungeons and Dragons twitch stream, so that doesn't count, but it's pretty great and I'm pretty obsessed with it.

I tried watching Hannibal and the thing that it really reminded me of Silence of the Lambs was the dimestore psychology. I felt like it was made for teenage boys who are really interested in Jeffery Dahmer and have tons of ironic Hot Topic t-shirts. Madds Mikkelson is great in it, as he always is, but I thought it was a pretty trashy show.

At work my manager watches fucking Supernatural and True Blood and shit like that all day. It makes me want to blow my brains out. But today we settled on Spongebob, which I can get behind.