View Single Post
Roger Mexico, Gentleman
Liquid wrote: Sunshine - 10/10
Really beautiful. Honestly I couldn't think of anything I didn't like about it. DO NOT watch if you have not adjusted the brightness and black level of your display since buying it.
I love a lot about this movie. I can't get behind the third act. I think the movie would have been better without it and spoilers everything just could have been a series of mechanical accidents and self-sacrifice rather than a surprise slasher film.

Drav wrote: Superman vs Batman looks suitably horrible. Man of Steel was Snyder's worst film yet (which is saying something after Sucker Punch) so I'll be impressed if he can make a film even worse than that.
I am a knuckle-dragging idiot who loves Superman. I saw the new trailer and immediately sucked down all that kool-aid. I'm not... terribly fond of how it looks like they're handling Doomsday but I hate Doomsday. So.

Also I liked Man of Steel despite its weird pacing issues and troubling action climax, but I also enjoyed Superman Returns. My opinions on Superman movies are highly suspect.

It just like one of my games workshop miniature games!
Not gonna lie, there is definitely a part of me that wants to field an Ork army with silver tongues.

�* ☆ ☉ ☻

Motherfucking robots